The most basic definition of a strategy is a roadmap
It’s a roadmap that takes you from where you are now to where you want to be. While our process for developing a strategy is consistent, each strategy is unique, because each client has a unique starting point and destination. Protecting and expanding a market leader’s dominance requires a very different strategy than helping a number three manufacturer gain additional distribution in the marketplace. Our experts have the experience and industry knowledge to craft a strategy that propels you forward and gets you results.
Where are you now?
Every strategy must begin with an honest assessment of your starting point based on three key pieces of information:
- How your product goes to market and the key audiences along each step
- How your target audiences view and value your product category
- How your target audiences perceive your brand and products compared to the competitors
Where do you want to be?
The destination is all about what success looks like for your business. Theoretically, this can be anything. Any goal is attainable, given enough time and resources. Practically speaking, your chances for success are higher when you set realistic goals that take timing and budget into consideration.
Brand strategy, content strategy and more
Stoner Bunting’s strategic and planning capabilities extend from the micro level of a single product launch or creative campaign strategy to the macro level of a full strategic marketing plan. Our expertise and experience includes:
- Annual marketing planning
- Strategic planning workshop facilitation
- Brand strategy and architecture
- Product launch strategy
- PR & social media strategy
- Content strategy