Successful digital marketing takes more than technical knowledge
The first step for many businesses looking to improve their online marketing results is to seek out a digital marketing specialist. But knowing the ins and outs of PPC campaigns, email marketing and social media isn’t enough. Marketing specifically to the design and construction trade – architects, designers, contractors, installers – requires much more than digital expertise. A solid digital strategy has to be grounded in an understanding of their world.
Stoner Bunting’s approach takes into account how design professionals move through the sales funnel online and off: the type of content they need at each stage and the best way to deliver it to them. From a digital marketing standpoint, this means moving a larger portion of your target audience through each step of the funnel, which means more opportunities to secure specs and sales.
Our approach and process to digital strategy is similar to our approach to any strategic marketing plan. We begin with a clear understanding of the clients goals.
An effective digital marketing strategy can focus on any stage of the funnel that requires a boost, but some of the most common goals include:
- Generating more website traffic
- Improving the level of engagement with web and social media content
- Building a larger, healthier email marketing list
- Acquiring more leads online to share with sales reps
We can develop digital strategies for a single campaign or initiative, or for the overall business. Either way, the plan would include:
- Strategic integration of paid, earned and owned digital media through all stages of the sales funnel
- Comprehensive tactics and KPIs built around the established goals
- Budget allocation and timeline for development and implementation of tactics